- John Belcher (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA),
"The MIT TEAL Simulations and Visualizations in Electromagnetism"
- Wolfgang Christian (Davidson College, USA) and
Francisco Esquembre (University of Murcia, Spain),
"Modelling Science with Open Source Physics and Easy Java Simulations"
- Fu-Kwun Hwang (National Taiwan Normal University, Taiwan),
"Integrating Java Simulations into Physics Teaching and Learning"
- Robert Teese (Rochester Institute of Technology, USA),
"Video Analysis - A Multimedia Tool for Homework and Class Assignments"
- Hartmut Schmidt (University of Applied Sciences, Darmstadt, Germany),
"Multimedia in testing industrial products"
Preliminary Program -